Honourable Guest Trainer/Facilitator with CPDA
1.Mohammad Morad Hossain: LLB & Chartered HR Manager (CHRM), MBA in HRM, PGDHRM, Diploma in Social Compliance (DSC), BIM. Senior General Manager-HR, Admin & Compliance at Elite Paint & Chemical Industries Ltd, EC & Fellow of BSHRM Mr. Morad has 16 years diversified experiences both in local and multinational organizations.. Immediate before, he served in RAK Paints, as Head of HR & Administration, as well as, Management Representative (MR) for Quality Management System, QMS (ISO 9001:2008), in BSRM Group of Companies, as a Navigating Officer (afloat) in different capacity specially as a Skipper (Captain) in Super Group of Companies Mr. Morad is also an enlisted Visiting Lecturer of Marine Fisheries Academy (MFA), and Chartered Institute of Human Resources and Development (CIHRD). Mr. Morad has been educated & trained in Bangladesh, India & Japan. He is pursuing MPhil from BUP. He completed professional graduation including two years Pre-Sea Training as an ‘Officer Cadet’ from Marine Fisheries Academy. Among all, ‘Solving Human and Organizational Problem (SHOP)’ from Japan is aristocrat. He is an awardee of “100 MOST INFLUENTIAL GLOBAL HR PROFESSIONALS AWARD” from Mumbai, India. He is also Fellow of BOLD, Life Member of BSTQM & Associate Fellow of AABL, Australia.
2. Shirin Chowdhury: Director-HR, I-Volunteer. Former Sr. Manager, HR at EDISON Group, Executive Council & Fellow, Bangladesh Society for Human Management (BSHRM), Guest Faculty & Associate Member, Institute of Personnel Management (IPM), Former Manager, HR & Admin, GETCO Telecommunications Limited. Formar Manager, HR, Kazi Firms Group
3. M A Rashid, Director (PRL), Department of Labour, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government Republic of Bangladesh. Previously worked as Additional Director & Deputy Director (Communication, Information & Audio-Visual) with South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC). Worked in the Industrial Relations Institute (IRI) as a Principal under the department of labor, Ministry of Labor & Employment and Audio-Visual Officer for 17 years. Bangladesh Television as Program Producer & Floor Manager of News department for 5 years. Successfully completed the APSDEP/ILO/JAPAN Fellowship Training Course on the Development and Management of Media Resource Centre/Audio-Visual unit. Trained from Bangladesh National Broadcasting Academy on Television Program Production & News production course and successfully completed the National Institute of Mass Communication’s training on Art of Presentation of Radio program and News Broadcasting. Trained from Bangladesh Public Administration Training Centre (BPATC), Dhaka on Training of Trainers (TOT) course. Program conducting and news broadcasting from Radio Bangladesh for the last 20 years and associated with The Adventist World Radio-Asia since 05 years as an announcer and news broadcaster. Guest Speaker Regional Public Administration Training Centre (RPATC), Dhaka, Sonali Bank Staff College, Agrani Bank Ltd, Janata Bank Ltd, NCC Bank Ltd Training Courses, Institute of Engineers Diploma in Bangladesh (IDEB), National Institute of Mass Communication (NIMC), National Bank Training Institute etc.
4. Fahmida Chowdhury, Executive Vice President (EVP) & Principal Southeast Bank Limited, Life Fellow & Ex GS BSHRM, Former Associate Professor, Bangladesh Institute of Bank Management (BIBM). 23 years in training, teaching and consultancy Developed multi-dimensional training skills in management, leadership, organizational and other related soft skills. Similarly acquired core skills and knowledge in general banking, SME banking, Entrepreneurship Development, Total Quality Management (TQM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Environmental Management and Corporate Governance.
5 Motaleb Bhuiyan, Head of Human Resources at Unique Group. A passionate Human Resources Generalist with 12+ years’ of extensive Human Resources experience and having exposure of senior management position in leading Multinational, Group of company & ITES company with the capacity of Head of Human Resources and got in-depth exposure on HR business partnering, Recruitment, Change Management, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Succession Planning, Employee relations & staff retention, HR Compliance Administration, HRMIS & reporting and OHS etc. Previously he was HR Consultant, A Leading Technology CompanyFormer Head HR, British Council, Former Head of HR, Digicon Technologies Ltd, Former, Head of HR, Tech Valley Networks Limited.
6. Sultana Razia Zummi, Training Specialist – USAID’s CREL project. over 11 years of experience working in a managerial role to assist as a training specialist, grants associate, management coordinator and operational management coordinator for diversified areas like USAID’s CREL project, profit organization and local organization i.e. in buying house with understanding and implementing HR responsibilities, policies and procedures. She developed university curriculum development on 5 modules which is named by Bangladesh Climate-Resilient Ecosystem Curriculum (BACUM)
7 Aleya Parvin Leena: Head of HR, SSD-Tech, Systems Solutions & Development Technologies Ltd. An Enthusiastic, results oriented and internationally recognized HR professional with extensive experience in planning and directing all areas of Human Resources that includes but is not limited to: benefits, compensation, employment law, employee engagement, performance.e management, process development, talent management, compliance, supervision & training She has worked for different National and International organizations including BRAC, Save the Children, GIZ, US Embassy, Rahim Afrooz Superstores Limited etc. She has been working as HR Professional for last16 years and got exposure of holding senior management positions in the capacity of HOHR. She got an exposure with the Development sectors as well as the commercial sector and service Industry.
8. Dr. M.A. Awal, PhD (School of Law, Western Sydney University, Australia), LLB (Hons), L.L.M., Associate Professor, Department of Law, Independent University, Bangladesh. Visiting research Fellow, Western Sydney University, Australia, Ex visiting lecturer and research fellow, Gothenburg University, Sweden and Roehampton University, UK.
9. Rasel Bishsas: PMBA, PGDHRM, Head of HR Jakson International Ltd. Former Head of HR at Promixco Group He also worked Computer Source Ltd. Simtex Industries Ltd. with about 14 years of experience in both Multinational & National companies in diversified business industries. Particular strengths in organizational development, supporting senior business management, strategic HR policy & SOP, HR compliance and Institutional diagnosis and analysis. Mr. Rasel is expertise on Organization Structure & Design , Payroll & Deferred Compensation, Manpower Planning & Budget, Recruiting & Placement, KPI Based Performance Management System (PMS), Learning & Development, HR Policy, Process & SOP, Talent Management & Succession Planning, Reward, Motivation & Counseling, Leadership, Labor Laws, Labor Rules, Amendment , Emotional Intelligence & Brain Science, HR Nomenclature & Salary Restructuring, Change Management & Restructuring
10. Kazi Nazmun Nahar, MBA in HRM, PGD in HRM (BIM), Diploma in Social Compliance (BIM) LLB. SMEC International Pty Ltd. HR, Health & Safety Professional Trainer, Esquire Knit Composite Ltd. Endeavor more than 600+ training by which covered several topics. In whole training life covered approximately 10,000+ trainees. Work as an internal and external trainer. Conducted training to factory, MNC, Leather Association, NGO etc. Organization. Able to provide training on Recruitment to Retirement (R2R), Basic Knowledge about HR Operation, Standard CSR practices, Communication, CV Writing, Email writing, Fire Safety, Fighting & Rescue, Responsibility of Child Care Operator, Social Compliance, Environmental Health and Safety Occupational Health and Safety, Employee Benefit, Maternity Benefit, OT Calculation, Disciplinary Action, Grievance Handling, Personal File Compliance, Front Desk Officer, Effective Communication with Worker which minimize the Worker Unrest.
1. Md. Arif Khan, MBA, PGDIM, INT.DIPLOMA-SCM-(P), Switzerland, Professional Consultant (Business, Learning & Career) of Sullivan Consulting and Learning services and Chief Supply Chain Officer of FMS Group. He has 25 years of experience in different International and Local Corporate organization, UN organization and Educational Institutes. Early 90’s he had started his career with Navana Industries Ltd. (Import-Export-Industries Division), Mr. Khan also worked at Apex-Adelchi Footwear Ltd., at Integra Communications Ltd., as Head of Supply Chain and Corporate Affairs, at UNDP, at AMS Group as CEO (Supply Chain, Commercial, Marketing), at INTI International University-Malaysia as Senior Faculty (Business& Marketing), at Brac as Faculty Coordinator (Business & Enterprises). Mr. Khan is a certified Trainer of WTO/UNCTAD/ITC -Switzerland and CIPS- UK on Supply Chain Management.
2. A H M Shahadat Ullah: MBA (IBA), PRINCE2, Chemical Engineer (BUET) General Manager, Supply Chain & New Light Star Apparels Ltd. S&OP, Change Management, Resource Development, Mentoring § Having more than 14 years of experience in Supply Chain, Operation; 8 years of leading the department & function (Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, Demand & Supply Planning, Distribution).
§ Successfully lead and established two new warehouses, roles are including planning, purchasing, commissioning. § Lead process improvement & change management by
implementing SOPs, Supplier code of conduct, policies etc. which reflects my leadership
skills. Examples are Purchasing, Vendor Management, Inventory Management, Demand
Planning, Supply Planning, Distribution Planning, Production Planning. § Implemented SAP APO DP, as one of the 23 Project Team members in Berger Paints. Very good exposure to SAP MM, SD, BW module. § Achieved International certification on Leadership, Supply Chain & Project Management (PRINCE2 Practitioner)
3. Mr. Bongu Krishnamurthy, World famous Supply Chain Specialist Naidu , India. B.Tech Metallurgy, SAS Certified in Analytics, Six Sigma Certified, SCM from IIT-Delhi & 17 years of International Supply Chain Performance improvement consulting experience
4. Md. Maniruzzaman, PGD-SCM, Head of SCM, Grameen Telecom Trust, Former Head of SCM, Cityscape International Limited, 15 years of experience related on SCM field. Former Manager- SCM, Tech Valley Networks Ltd, Former Head of Commercial, Rafy Systems Ltd, He also worked with Atlantic Zipper Industries, Nasana International, etc.
5. Kazi Aminul Islam Jinnah, SCM & Logistics Professional, Assistant General Manager, Base Technology Limited. Former, Assistant General Manager, Tech Valley Networks Ltd. He has 20 years of Experience in the field of Supply Chain.
6. Md. Aminul Islam, CSCM™,PRINCE2®,Md. Aminul has a account Head Of Supply Chain (Manager) at Bangladesh Lamps Limited (PHILIPS/TRANSCOM) Former Deputy Manager – Supply Chain (Mobile & CE) FDL-SAMSUNG
7. Mohammad Ismail, PGDSCM, Bsc-In-Engineering from IUBAT, Head of Planning (Central Planning), Rahimafrooz Group.
VAT, ISO, QMS & others sector:
- Mohammad Shafiqul Islam, IDipOSH, Grad IOSH, B.Eng (Chem), M.Eng (Env.) is a proficient Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Professional and over 9 years experience as a Senior Safety Engineer in industrial facilities in conjunction with MSc in Environmental Engineering & Management, B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering and an International Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health (Distinction). His core competency includes Risk and HSE Engineering, HSE Management System Implementation, Compliance Audits, Training, Emergency and Disaster Management, Incident Investigation & Root Causes Identification, Implementation of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001, Environmental impact Assessment and Management Plan, Emissions and Waste Management.
3. Md. Sarwar Hossain, FCA, CFO Shasha Denims Ltd. He is a fellow chartered Accountant and a regular member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Bangladesh (ICAB). Mr. Hossain is now working as Chief Financial Officer at Shasha Denims Ltd, a leading publicly listed textile company of Bangladesh. Prior to working with Shasha Group, he had been working with Rangs Group and M&J Group.
4. Mohsena Khanom Munna, ACCA, IIAB | Business Consultant | de tempête “An ACCA & IIAB Member with CAT and B.Sc. (Hons) in Applied Accounting (from Oxford Brookes University, UK) qualified as well as an Income Tax Practitioner of NBR. 6+ years’ experience in Financial Accounting, Management Accounting and Internal Auditing specially in ICT industry. Now working in a leading ISP as Business Analyst and also doing Freelance Consultation in many organizations. Besides this, have 3+ years’ experience as professional Trainer of VAT, Tax, Business Communication & Accounting Software and 5+ years’ experience in lecturing at different ACCA tuition providers.
5. Advocate Sharif Ahmad, LLB (HONS), LLM (RU) Supreme Court of Bangladesh. Specialist on Labour Law, Company Law,